The guide to the circular economy
This DōShorts Collection guide to the circular economy gives examples of what this new business model looks like in practice, and showcases businesses opportunities around circular activity. It:
• explores the debate around circular economy metrics and indicators and helps you assess your current level of circularity, set priorities and measure success
• equips readers to make the links between their own company’s initiatives and those of others, making those activities count by influencing actors across the supply chain
• outlines the conditions that have enabled other companies to change the system in which they operate.
Finally, this expert short work sets the Circular Economy in a political and business context, so you understand where it has come from and where it is going.
You can find more information and order the book here: http://bit.ly/1BE7kpM
- Dustin Benton, Jonny Hazell, Julie Hill
- Publication Date:
- 1 January, 2015
- Paperback £35.00 no VAT – ebook £30.00 inc. VAT
- Circular Economy