Online event: nature's role in the nation's recovery
Covid-19: what will the role of nature be in the nation’s recovery?
During this hour long event with three distinguished speakers, we discussed:
1. the extent to which nature is necessary for people’s well-being and mental health, especially during the current period of lockdown
2. the consequences of the current crisis for environmental NGOs and their role in supporting and delivering this vital service to the country, both now and in the future.
- Shaun Spiers, executive director, Green Alliance
- Hilary McGrady, director-general, National Trust
- Beccy Speight, chief executive, RSPB
- Tony Juniper, chair, Natural England
You can also listen to this event's highlights on our podcast