On Monday 19 February 2024, our second webinar in this series focusing on the election year ahead, was hosted by head of politics, Holly Brazier Tope.
From what we are likely to see in the spring budget, to how manifestos are shaping up and the likely green flashpoints in the coming months, we discussed how this year is make or break for action on the climate and nature crises.
For this episode, we were delighted to be joined by Lizzy Buchan, deputy political editor at the Daily Mirror; Sam Alvis, director of energy and environment at Public First; Steve Coulter, head of economy at Green Alliance; and Jess Ralston, head of energy at ECIU. The panel discussion was followed by an audience Q&A.
We’d be delighted to collaborate with partners old and new on this series, so do get in touch if you’d like to join a future event or have suggestions on any burning topics you’d like to see us cover.
- Chair: Holly Brazier Tope, head of politics, Green Alliance
- Lizzy Buchan, deputy political editor, Mirror
With insights from
- Sam Alvis, director of energy and environment, Public First
- Steve Coulter, head of economy, Green Alliance
- Jess Ralston, head of energy, ECIU