This was the first episode in a series of webinars Green Alliance ran throughout early 2024.
Hosted by deputy director of politics, Chris Venables, this was a fun, lively and informal conversation about the election year ahead. From what could be in the manifestos to the likely green flashpoints, we discussed how 2024 is make or break for action on the climate and nature crises.
Joined in this first conversation by Jim Pickard, deputy political editor at the Financial Times, and a host of Green Alliance experts, the discussion was followed by an audience Q&A.
We’d be delighted to collaborate with partners old and new on this series, so do get in touch if you’d like to join a future event or have suggestions on any burning topics you’d like to see us cover.
- Chair: Chris Venables, deputy director of politics and partnerships, Green Alliance
- Jim Pickard, deputy political editor, Financial Times
With insights from
- Holly Brazier Tope, head of politics, Green Alliance
- Lydia Collas, senior analyst, Green Alliance
- Tom Jeffery, senior press office, Green Alliance