The highlights from the first of three live debates exploring the controversial questions about the future of land, the environment and food.
In this episode: is technology a force for good in environmentally sustainable food production, or could it do more harm than good? And what are the wider social and ethical implications?
- Simon Blackmore, head of robotics, Harper Adams University
- Helen Browning, chief executive, Soil Association
- Robin Grove-White, professor emeritus of environment and society, Lancaster University
- Alastair Cooper, organic farmer and senior investment director at ADM Capital
- Christine Tacon, former groceries code adjudicator (chair)
Music by Podington Bear under creative licence.