This issue of Inside Track focuses on the new leadership UK cities are providing to develop a more sustainable, greener economy.
- Chris Guenther describes seven characteristics of a sustainable city.
- Dimitri Zenghelis outlines the opportunities in getting the future city economy right for communities and businesses.
- Baron Frankal and Alison Gillespie discuss new models of funding and investment in Manchester.
- Councillor Graham Chapman demonstrates Nottingham’s political self-interest in making green energy work for the city.
- Sir Terry Farrell emphasises the need to place natural infrastructure at the heart of plans for London’s development.